Some random questions

NHTodd

Alrighty guys some random ?s I have. Wondering if it's possible to put reverse on my sled and if so how hard is it? Also definitely could use a longer track is there a certain skid that is preferred to use? And finally who is it I need to message about a manual? Ok that's all I can think of for the moment. Just trying to make plans since it's almost tax money time. Gotta figure out what I need to plan for.
Thanks,
Todd

Yep 96 vmax 600 xt

there were vmax‘s from that era with reverse. most of the 2up ones had reverse and some 1 up ones i’ve seen with it. should be a direct chain case swap if you can find a used chain case with reverse. not sure if the chain case from a venture 480 from that era would work or not ... you’d have to do some research on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could always just use a set of rail extensions to go to 136". i do have a vmax st skid but it is promised to a different project.

The extensions seem to be the quickest option think I might go with that. Need to buy a new track anyways might as well go 136

Ok so next question would be does anyone sell an extension kit? And also I know I'm supposed to private message someone on here about a manual for my sled?
You guys are great thanks
Todd

That is awesome they have quite a few different sizes I can go bigger than 136". Just gotta figure out what size I need. For 136 I'd need a 15" extension from a 121 or would I go 71/2"?

Back