Thread: Rideable trails near Macomb County

Default Rideable trails near Macomb County

Does anyone know of anywhere in Michigan near Macomb County where there is a good place to ride and meet people to ride with? I just picked up a sled and wanna ride. I plan to take a trip or two up north to St Helen (near Houghton Lake) but I wanna ride down here once before we lose all our snow this weekend. I live in the country so I have been riding the fields but the wind has swept them up. So I wanted to find some snowmobile permitted trails, hoping they might still have some snow. Anyone on here ever go out to Anchor Bay?
    Last edited by mmordan; 01-31-2019 at 08:50 PM.

VIP Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmordan View Post
    Does anyone know of anywhere in Michigan near Macomb County where there is a good place to ride and meet people to ride with? I just picked up a sled and wanna ride. I plan to take a trip or two up north to St Helen (near Houghton Lake) but I wanna ride down here once before we lose all our snow this weekend. I live in the country so I have been riding the fields but the wind has swept them up. So I wanted to find some snowmobile permitted trails, hoping they might still have some snow. Anyone on here ever go out to Anchor Bay?
    No such thing near Macomb County. The closest to you would be Anchor Bay/lake St. Clair. Head south on Palms to the lake, turn right to the Fair Haven boat launch. Last Saturday conditions were great, by Sunday they were crap.

Thanks snomofo I plan on checking it out this weekend.