2000 srx 700 wont go over 7000 rpm

if plugs are tan to cocoa color then its running fine, problem is in clutchs, I see you say front clutch looks good, what about the rear clutch? is all the clutching stock? if you don't know post a couple pics of each clutch at different angles. the front clutch should have a color coded spring in it, that's a black spring with yellow/white/yellow markings on it, the weights should say 8dn20 on sides of them. the back clutch should have a black spring with a red dot on it and a 8bv-71 helix. post some pics, could be the sec is not wound up at all.

Mine is doing the same thing first ride out, pot and center plugs are perfect, mag was wet. Put new plug in, ride it a couple miles, looks like it was never run at all, but has spark.

servo was working great. clutch springs all new. when i put it on jack stand i open it up all the way till it slowly hits 7500 rpm and when i back off throttle it wont take throttle until track stops. it makes weird power surge noises when i try to give it gas after reving it high and starts to slow down. its gotta b electrical. im pulling motor this weekend and putting new stator in.

servo was working great. clutch springs all new. when i put it on jack stand i open it up all the way till it slowly hits 7500 rpm and when i back off throttle it wont take throttle until track stops. it makes weird power surge noises when i try to give it gas after reving it high and starts to slow down. its gotta b electrical. im pulling motor this weekend and putting new stator in.

Your Throttle Cable is too tight or TORS is kicking in from the TPS on the rack.

Mine is doing the same thing first ride out, pot and center plugs are perfect, mag was wet. Put new plug in, ride it a couple miles, looks like it was never run at all, but has spark.

Powervalves adjusted? Maybe a bad needle valve or seal around the valve? If not that then maybe its a bad external coil, cap or plug wire. Is compression the same or close on all 3?

My power valves were out of adjustment, made the fix, but ran out of snow before I could test again.

Back