Reed spacers with vforce delta 2 reeds or no

vdubracer33

Have a set of vforce delta 2 reeds and also ended up with some reed spacers.I have 2 vmax xtc 700s. Wondering if i would gain more by putting spacers with the vforce reeds or just put the vforce reeds in one of the sleds and spacers in the other sled with stock reeds. I favor one of the sleds so if I gain more with spacers then I will put them both on one sled.

I'm not 100% sure about this but I was under the impression that V force reeds don't protrude and block the booster ports like the stock reeds do. Thus don't require spacers.

Ok thats what ive heard. Just didnt know if the vforce reeds pretty much what the spacers do. Was kind of hoping to put spacers with my stock reeds on the other vmax but if it will work in my favor with the spacers and reeds then i guess thats what I will do!

Think my best bet is to take a stock reed and put it next to the vforce and see if maybe the base of the vforce is thicker and brings it back that 1/2 inch

For $100 i got a set of grips necause mine were shot and zapped you lol. Vforce delta w reeds and he threw in a set of spacers. Im just trying to figure out if I should use spacers with the vforce or if theres no need for them. Which would be perfect because I would put the spacers on my other vmax.

There is no need for the space with the v_force Reed. And I looked at the sno-tech article and the v-force reeds helped the power output throughout the whole powerband dr.

Hey A couple of bucks i was wondering what about the longevity of boysen’s reed for a 97 Vmax sx 700? as in your opinion what do you think of for the best combo
1. Boysen reeds with reed spacers
2. Vforce3 reeds with reed spacers
3. Stock reeds noched with reed spacers

Back