2000 srx servo working properly?

how do i check servo? i took cover off and i turned down rpm and it turns and im assuming that is the open position. but when i turn sled off it goes into closed position which sounds normal. when i give it gas when should the servo start to open? if i slowly creep up speed it doesnt seem to open until im wide open and even then it seems to go back and forth. it just dont seem to operate correctly but im not sure. the sled struggles to go over 6500rpm and ive checked everything, yes everything.

how do i check servo? i took cover off and i turned down rpm and it turns and im assuming that is the open position. but when i turn sled off it goes into closed position which sounds normal. when i give it gas when should the servo start to open? if i slowly creep up speed it doesnt seem to open until im wide open and even then it seems to go back and forth. it just dont seem to operate correctly but im not sure. the sled struggles to go over 6500rpm and ive checked everything, yes everything.

Have you checked to be sure the cables arent pulled thru on the power valves?

I think around 6500 I was told servo open. Choke it down to 900 and if it opens it should be working. Is it erratic opening and closing when on the stand? SOunds like cable binding or to tight or valve stuck. NO codes?

Back