Bravo Mag side leak? How to get secondary clutch off?

4wheeldeal

Two questions..

First, I've got a puller on the secondary of the bravo, I'm cranking and getting nervous don't want to break anything. Any trick to getting this off? The sliders are falling out of it for some reason and I need to see whats going on.

Second, There is oil all over the engine from top to bottom, been there for while it seems. I did wipe some off, kid was doing laps around the house very slowly. I checked it and it has more oil on it, wet almost like an oil leak. Could it be the mag seal? Or something else? Hard to tell, its all around the engine, top to bottom, so thats why I think the fan is blowing it and it might be coming from the mag side? 20190219_155534.jpg20190219_155542.jpg

Didn't see an oil leak but its all coated so who knows, I'll clean it this weekend. Not sure about jug bolts I'll pull up the spec and re tighten. Once I get it all cleaned up I should be able to clean it off and see where its coming from, its EVERYWHERE.
Thanks for the tips

Ok just tried to take the secondary off again, used propane, puller, hammer... nothing. WTF is with this 18hp sled, why does it need a key and a taper shaft?? very bad design. Anyways, still need to get it off. One other suggestion I found was to use a mallet and hit the non movable side of the clutch while spinning it. Or drive it with the bolt off. I need to find my magnet and pull the key out. I've also sprayed it with penetrating oil a few times. Another suggestions? Taking it to the dealer is next...

Back