Bar risers

2.5 is max you will get out of sx cables. For your height hard to say. best way is to get a stick and stand up holding it like handlebars and measure the height. I would then go with powermadd pivot post and risers with a nice apex bar or RSI.

2.5 is max you will get out of sx cables. For your height hard to say. best way is to get a stick and stand up holding it like handlebars and measure the height. I would then go with powermadd pivot post and risers with a nice apex bar or RSI.

Alright thank you I did the stick trick and 4 inchs appears to be comfortable. Also wasn’t sure if I should get pivot or non pivot

When your ready, there is a good chance that I have several riser options along with oem cabling to suit your needs.

When your ready, there is a good chance that I have several riser options along with oem cabling to suit your needs.

what all do you need to do the extentions? brake cable throttle cable and what else? I'm 6'5" and like to stand so I was thinking about going up 4" to 5" but I was also thinking about buying a different bar from rsi also. What's the stock handlebar height and dia so i can decide what I want to do

Back