Bender

Mudgunner

Anybody know what’s going on with Bender? I ordered a bunch of stuff from them back in January, got a receipt but was never charged and can’t get ahold of them.

I ordered some stuff too back on January 23 of this year (thankfully), a head gasket and a thermostat delete kit. Week and a half after the order had “shipped” they call me to tell me that they can’t get the thermostat kit anymore because it is discontinued and they will have to re-run the charge and ship just the head gasket. I still don’t have anything other than a charge on my card.

Yeah I am feeling the same way... I ordered some ice scratchers from another site at the same time and I’ve had them for over a month lol... At least I didn’t plan on doing the head gasket till summer, maybe it will be here by then. 1’st and last time I will order from them.

I placed an order about a year ago for the trailing arm bolt caps, and was canceled. Figured they just stopped making them.

I called to talk to someone because they said it had been delivered and it was no where to be found. I had talked with Mike at Bender and they were sending another one... he was very helpful. Today I’m driving up along my land and I see a box, park the truck and walk over and low and behold it’s my head gasket. I called and told them to cancel the replacement but they said it had shipped already so I’m just going to refuse the delivery and they said it will go back to them. Hopefully good karma is bestowed on me lol... Better late than never I guess... had no plans to do it till summer anyway.

Back