Need LED bulb suggestion for swap

I could do that, but still would prefer led, as with 2 bulbs in the tail light, I’m scared i’m getting close to max wattage.
Could i split the brown wire that I am using for the headlights, and also run to the tail lights?

Not too sure how much AMPs (watts) that little brown wire (from reverse buzzer) can supply for 2 x headlights + 2 x rear LEDs (and rear brake light function as well)? Seems way too much AMPs draw to me. Especially for a thin brown wire.

I looked at the wiring diagram for my Venture sled and it looks very confusing. Especially how it powers its rear light and rear bake light using AC current. And, the lack of colour coding (for its wires) makes it even more complicated as well. How difficult would it be to convert your rear tail light assembly to a single bulb assembly system (and use halogen bulb - which is AC power friendly)? This would also FREE UP more watts usage for your front 2 x LED head lights. Just and idea - without major splicing / converting its factory wiring.

Last edited:
Well, everything is working properly, except the one bulb in the tail light.
I remember seeing a post where somebody mentioned changing the polarity on one of the bulbs?
That make any sense to you ? Because of leds with AC?

I might have found an easy / low cost solution for you....

Surf your ebay.com store and look for "BEVINSEE 2X Red S25 1157 BAY15D 1000K 12V LED Lamp Cornering Stop Light 3.2 Watt". I found this LED light in my Amazon.CA store and noticed its listed as a non-Polarity bulb. I then did some Google searches and read that non-polarity bulbs can work with DC and AC 12 volt current flows - just like Halogen bulbs. Not too sure if this is true for this specific LED bulb. But if your online searches find the same results, it might be worth buying this specific RED LED bulb, and trying on your 2 x bulb rear sled (that has factory 12 Volt AC current flows in its rear lights).

Hope this helps...

I am starting to think that it may jest be one bad bulb. Bought 2 new ones today and will try it this weekend and reports back.
Both bulbs light properly, just one of the bulbs gets brighter when brake it applied. Hoping the bulb is just bad.
Also, put Samsung T10 bulbs in my gauges, alot brighter !

Glad you found the root cause of your dual LED tail light problem. re: The one DC LED bulb was bad.

If wondering, I ordered ""BEVINSEE 2X Red S25 1157 BAY15D 1000K 12V LED Lamp Cornering Stop Light 3.2 Watt" from my ebay.ca store the other day. These 2 x LED "non-polarity" DC bulbs should arrive before Jan 9. I will give them a try and let you know how they work. re: "non-Polarity" DC bulbs in 12 volt AC socket (instead of your "polarity sensitive" DC LED bulbs in AC socket). Only time will tell...

Back