Trying to find all solid black low windshield for 01 SRX 700 - cant find

Ride.Race.Live

Do you guys know of any shops that still sell the all black low windshield for a 00-02 SRX 700?

ive scoured the interwebs and seems I cant find any shops that have any.

The only ones im finding are smoked or clear.

I did find one through MFG supply but they closed my order saying my order was out of season...

and just noticed I clicked the wrong forum... this should of been under the SRX forum

Last edited:

FYI, the stock 00-02 SRX windshield is a real dark tint, not solid black, you can see through it, but it’s so dark, it can appear black.
These are very tough to find, just have to keep checking eBay or craigslist.

It is for sure a unicorn. I own 3 of them, I had to find all of them on the internet, and it took about 2 years.

I bought one a few years ago from Yamaha for less than $50, I wish I would have know they were going to soon be discontinued, I would have bought a ton of them. lol I have a few now that I plan on hanging on to.

I cleaned my barn out about a year and a half ago and promised myself that i wasn't keeping any more stuff i don't need. The extra room is nice. Besides that, the hunt for what I need is part of the fun for me. I sure as hell don't want to end up on Hoarders arguing with some dink about what i can keep!! LOL

What scares me is that this stuff is no longer made, and certain things you will not be able to find after a few more years.
Freaks me out.

I managed to find a NOS solid black Cobra windscreen, I know it's not OEM but I'm quite happy with it. Seems a lot of things are getting really hard to find these days for these sleds but I guess that is not a surprise. The blue plastic for the rear lift bar for example is really tricky if you are looking for like new condition. As are the seat and hood.

Back