05 yamaha sx 700 mountain viper

fullcoda

noobe to the site, thought i'd take a moment and say hi to my fellow sledheads. Been a city boy for a while, moved back to the country a few years back and got back into sledding. Riding the pole lines and lakes here in south-central Maine. Anyway, wanted to give a thumbs up to TY. Great site. I've learned a lot of things. I'm currently saddled up on an '05 yamaha sx mountain viper. No, shes nothing special, all stock as far as I know. Yes, she's powerful. No, she wont do catwalks, but she does like to lift the skis a bit. yes,she's good in the powder. I don't have much experience in some areas like clutching and gearing, but I'm decent with a wrench. Last project was a '93 exciter 2 570 lc. new stator, skid, track, paint job (i just cant do pink decals lol)etc. she was my trail rabbit, light ,fast, nimble, and surprisingly powerful. I wish I'd found this site then,but thanks to this site i'm learning a lot now. Lots of good folks here. Lots of experiential knowledge. Thanks for listening, keep it track side down guys and gals, and I'll see you out in the white playground.

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 4

Back