GPS Snowmobile Trail Maps Michigan

MarkAttack

I was ion this web site over 2 years ago.. Seem to have lost my passwords.. I was on some GPS threads before that Mentioned

https://vvmapping.com/ This guy does a great job.. You are supposed to get upgraded Maps every year.. I forgot if there is a fee or not.. I have bought a trail sticker two years in a row now and not ridden one mile.. I don't use my e-mail account much anymore where VV maps sent upgrades..

They run the trails every year either in a groomer or on a sled.. I have a Garmin 60CSx that was top of the line 10 years ago and still is a good unit. Not very user friendly .. I have a great CD made by Bennett Marine.. I just don't remember how I used it 4 years ago ..

The first time I used my hand held GPS I had brand new Alkali Batteries but there was a snow Blizzard going on -10F witch is really rare for Southern MI
When I tried to use it , it said my batteries were dead.. Went inside a store put them in an inner pocket got it working again..

Would work about 10 minutes then said batteries are dead again .. So I put a Cigarette Lighter on my Attack ... I keep it in a padded bag that is twisty tied to the rider.. has a clear cover ..
As some one mentioned many use 3 Volts.. Mine came with a 4 prong plug and lighter plug.. so it only fits my Garmin.. My lighter jack is switched and the GPS shuts off when I turn the engine off which is a total pain.. I need a live lighter jack ..

And you can buy an additional year of updates for $10 at anytime. Just got an email about it cpl days ago

I use the same gps unit and agree vvmapping provides excellent support. I also ride south west lower Michigan trails, mostly in the niles area as I can make a day trip out of it. Much easier to convince the wife to let me leave for a day than a weekend. ����.

Back