Bogies

fullcoda

so,i had to take the skid out to replace the slides, and (of course) found 3 bad bogie bearings. found out bogies and bearings are all one unit. oem replacement ridiculously expensive. found some kimpex replacements for short money. anyone use these?

two rear guide wheels and a 5" under the front shock. i've replaced bearings on my old exciter so i took one off to get the bearing out so i can match it ( i think it's a 6004 series i could get almost anywhere) and the wheel and bearing are one molded piece. frikken bummer. gonna have to replace whole wheel assembly. thanks for the suggestion tho.

the kimpex ones will work fine. the bounus part is the wheels will now have serviceable bearings. what year sled are you working on?

2005 sx mountain viper. thx, not really familiar with kimpex, didn't know if they put out junk. How was the riding over there by the lakes?

i use kimpex ones all the time and have no problems with them and they seem to be lasting as good as the the oe stuff i have replaced them with.

Back