Slp,bender,aeen,power inc end dumps.

Yamitriple

Looking to get rid of my center dump power inc's and go for one of the above mentioned brands, does anyone have a set they would like to part with? 150-200 price range, must have flanges. springs and gaskets arnt a big deal. Title is in order of what I'd like most(left to right).

Are we talking about your 97 redhead?

We are indeed. I dont think that the work I'm putting into these center dump pipes will be worth it at the end of the day, so I'm going to switch directions and try for a better set of pipes or take the sled back to stock and run a thinned head gasket with reed notch and bored silencer

I would keep searching for better pipes. I had 2 red 1997 700 SX's at one time.
One stock, one with Bender pipes, thinned head gasket, ect.
We raced them against each other many times.
The difference between them was about comparable to a stock 700 against a 500 twin.
Night and day.

with all experience ive had the Power Inc end dump were about the only ones that actually made any power, when they went under Hauck bought out their stock and has since took it over. Thats where i would go or focus a search.. Pat/PI developed a lot of exhaust over the years together. you can pick a set up for about 300 or so but its well worth it. those along with thin headgasket or just give it a haircut, reedspacer or notch, carbon reeds, clutching/gearing that thing will be right up there with the srx

with all experience ive had the Power Inc end dump were about the only ones that actually made any power, when they went under Hauck bought out their stock and has since took it over. Thats where i would go or focus a search.. Pat/PI developed a lot of exhaust over the years together. you can pick a set up for about 300 or so but its well worth it. those along with thin headgasket or just give it a haircut, reedspacer or notch, carbon reeds, clutching/gearing that thing will be right up there with the srx

Seems like you know these pipes well.. I'm having trouble dialing mine in.. running a little lean on PTO and center.
changed jets to 147.5 on all 3 haven't touched needle height and pilot to 47.5

Back