Down an engine, SRX 700 possible replacement what would you take?

Mortagleus

I finally got around to pulling my top end apart on m 1999 srx 700, thought water took out all 3 cylinders, luckily it was only one. Bad news... damn crank broke.
since I'm down a motor I went searching found 2 sleds 2001 with 2300 km real nice shape, but will need a track soon, supposedly caught on fire tho i didn't see any fire damage on my quick look, took 5 pulls to start. 2nd sled was a 1999 rebuilt by Ian tomasi ( I called him and confirmed they had recently rebuilt one with same km ) this sled had over 20,000 km but has many upgrades, usi ski's, vforce reeds, new powervalve cables, clutches appear recently polished :)( no idea if modified just suspect it was, transfer rods, and larger rear axle wheels, sounded amazing 2 pull start. Both sleds are same price 2001 will need a new track might get one season and 1999 i'd have to give the track back and install mine and it seat has a couple tears.

What sled would you guys choose?

I have a really nice 2001 with APEX GT rear skid, long travel wide front with Ohlins and afresh motor for sale

I have a really nice 2001 with APEX GT rear skid, long travel wide front with Ohlins and afresh motor for sale

Think your a little far from me. The cost of these were 1500 canadian. A piece, but might have just found my next sled 2015 vector eps for 5g

Back