Porting mrviper700

Agpetro

I was wondering if anyone has mrviper700 number. Sent him a message and haven't heard back from him. I got a friend that wants some porting done from him.

I hope so!!!! I messaged him about my Engine too and haven't heard anything. Just trying to get it done now so I dont try and catch him when hes swamped this fall.

I know he's a busy guy, messaged him almost 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. My friend is kind of in the same boat wants his motor ported before the snow gets here in Michigan.

Its summer time still. He probably doesnt take orders for another month at least. Probably camping or enjoying the weather somewhere.

Still lots of time till snow, at least 3 months. He has a fast turn around time. About 2 weeks total.

Hello all, I took on a new job as a foreman for a blasting company. I just don't have any time left currently to work on engines or as some know I build race cars also. With 60+ and sometimes 70 hrs a week in at work, time goes by like a blur. The company hired me to solve problems with the operation and get certain large jobs done and productive on a time schedule. Its going great! I am sorry and love to do engines but until I can get more time off to be able to due engine work, I wont be taking on any new jobs, as I wont be able to get them done in a reasonable amount of time and its too close to riding season. I still have 2 old jobs to finish up.( I will get these done and delivered soon) I again apologize for those who have messaged me about work. I hope to get less hours in the future as problems get resolved and operations run smoothly, I will be able to go back to doing some engine work on the side.

Glad to hear your doing well Don. Alot of people have been wondering about you. Thanks for reaching out let us know when you get back into it people want your expertise.

Back