Hauck husher trip pipes for 700 sx

they will, just make sure your around 9200 rpm
My 1997 SX in my sig is really fast for what it is, and has a HORRIBLE track.
It barley outruns my buddy on his 2000 SRX, of course, he weighs about 50 pounds more than me too.

Only thing in slightly worried about is fitment of pipes. If I read correctly on here there are some modifications you gotta do to hood and chassis to get pipes to fit properly.

Okay got the pipes, they are in great shape all springs appear to be present n such. The clutch setup I got for it is as follows, loaded 8ch weights(not sure what size rivets) a purple primary spring that's about 1.5 inches taller that stock. A bender helix #97705 and a stock sec spring (green). Anyone know the angles on the helix and if the taller purple spring will work with a stock cover

I’m not a fan of the 8CH weight, but may wanna just throw the stuff in and see where it runs.
The purple spring may be a Maxximum Performance spring if it’s all painted solid purple.

I’m not a fan of the 8CH weight, but may wanna just throw the stuff in and see where it runs.
The purple spring may be a Maxximum Performance spring if it’s all painted solid purple.

Its painted solid purple. And I have a set of 8ek, and 89L's. 89Ls are 43 g without rivets I believe. The 8eks are almost identical in shift curve and up force but are almost same weight as 8ch unloaded. They(8ek) have 2 tuning holes

Yes, they will be for the rpm you need. Try the 8CH, but I know how to tune the 8CR weight for that RPM. I’m sure you can do the same with 8CH.

Maybe someone else can chime in about the maxx performance springs.
Are they for short cover or long?

Back