Hauck husher trip pipes for 700 sx

Yamitriple

So I bought a set of hauck hushers to replace my center dump power Inc's for my 97, just seeing if anyone can tell me a thing or two about em. Guy is including a clutch setup but would like to know if anyone has knows good setup and what rpms they turn at aswell as agood trail jetting. Gonna keep the motor stock besides reed spacers

Been doin some research on here an found some old stuff, can someone confirm if older hauck pipes are actually just CPR simmons?

That's the same info I got from hauck, but alls they could tell me about clutching is it takes there clutch kit. Cant seem to find anything on clutching with yamaha parts

Those hauck pipes appear to be Simmons CPR pipes.
I think Hauck relabeled simons Pipes.

That's what it appears from reading around on here. Anybody ever run them? And know a good clutch setup? I know they run around 9000 rpm but hauck wont tell me what's in the clutch kit lol just want me to get out my pocket book

I have them on my black 700 with heel clickers, and have a buddy with them also. Let me see what I can find for you.

Here are some jetting specs from Mr. Viper that he gave me in the mean time...

I used 148.8 mains, 47.5 pilots, f/s at 1.5 out, needles at 3.5,3.5,4.0. 9100-9300rpm, 93 octane fuel. So, if you use lower octane fuel youll need to be richer on specs to make it live!

Here are some jetting specs from Mr. Viper that he gave me in the mean time...

I used 148.8 mains, 47.5 pilots, f/s at 1.5 out, needles at 3.5,3.5,4.0. 9100-9300rpm, 93 octane fuel. So, if you use lower octane fuel youll need to be richer on specs to make it live!
Appreciate it big time! And yes where I ride I generally use 91 ethonal free. So I'll just go with 150 main 2 turns on screw and i planned to raise needles a full clip across the board. Will either use 45 pilots or 47.5 if it sounds hesitant. Dude I'm getting pipes from says he is going to send me the clutch setup he had in sled. Whether it's right or wrong I do not know. Just wanted some info before hand to know

OK, here is what we are currently using in my buddys SXR.

8CR Weights, 13.3 rivet inside hole
W/S/W primary spring
45 Helix @ 70

This turns around 9000 RPM if I remember correctly.
I would bump the primary spring up one, to a Y/S/Y.

This is all assuming you have stock rollers, using 8DN belt, stock short cover primary.

OK, here is what we are currently using in my buddys SXR.

8CR Weights, 13.3 rivet inside hole
W/S/W primary spring
45 Helix @ 70

This turns around 9000 RPM if I remember correctly.
I would bump the primary spring up one, to a Y/S/Y.

This is all assuming you have stock rollers, using 8DN belt, stock short cover primary.

Okay I have a y/s/y primary spring and I have a 45° 46/41° and a 51/43° to choose from. I also have some 89L 8ch and 8ek weights. Then whatever this guy is sending with pipes. I should be able to get it dialed in with at least some of these options. I have 15mm rollers and stock secondary spring

Okay I have a y/s/y primary spring and I have a 45° 46/41° and a 51/43° to choose from. I also have some 89L 8ch and 8ek weights. Then whatever this guy is sending with pipes. I should be able to get it dialed in with at least some of these options. I have 15mm rollers and stock secondary spring
Just thinking ahead here ...... with what I can see that you have available, your going to need good rubber. To get the most out of the "Yamaha clutch kit" and those pipes, a ...... not stock .... track will be needed.

Just thinking ahead here ...... with what I can see that you have available, your going to need good rubber. To get the most out of the "Yamaha clutch kit" and those pipes, a ...... not stock .... track will be needed.

I have a fairly new 1 inch track with 96 1.175" down the middle. It's in good enough shape that I dont plan on changing it this season. If it's not enough then I guess I'll just have to cope till next year. I also have adjustable lighting rods and I'll have non slip drivers aswell

Yes sir, triple pipes compared to stock single is night and day on a redhead.
Try racing a stock one once your done, amazing difference.

Yes sir, triple pipes compared to stock single is night and day on a redhead.
Try racing a stock one once your done, amazing difference.
I cant wait, I was really dissatisfied with the center dumps I had personally. It didmt seem to put out what I thought it would. I hope these ones rip

Back