Suspension ?

stealth82

Alright so im replacing the bushings in my no action suspension. My ? Is the 2 bushings that go in the front by the front support by the front shock, each wheel has 2 snap rings. I got the wheel off, now how do i get the bushings off so i can change the bushings? Thanks

Alright so im replacing the bushings in my no action suspension. My ? Is the 2 bushings that go in the front by the front support by the front shock, each wheel has 2 snap rings. I got the wheel off, now how do i get the bushings off so i can change the bushings? Thanks

Can you post a picture so we see what you are talking about?

I think he is talking about the two smallest wheels, that are at the very top of the track.
If i recall, i removed the appropriate snap ring, then hit the shaft they ride on with a plastic type hammer to force the shaft through. Be careful not to mushroom out the shaft.

So heres the part im talking about. I got the wheel off but the bearing doesnt budge. Im trying to get these off on both sides to change the two bushings

They are pressed on. Support in a vice, place a 2x4 over end of shaft so it does not get damages and give it a few good wacks with a man hammer. It will come off, just may have to use some force.

if your truck is high enough, use a dead blow hammer with the bearing resting on the edge of your hitch. work bench works aswell.

Back