2021 yamaha rumors or info tread

Does anyone have any info on 2021 sleds? Any youth snowmobiles in the making possibly? Last year there was talk of the arcticcat fire cat 300 but nothing happened. And also saw somewhere patents a while back for a similar yamaha sled but again nothing happened.

https://www.snowtechmagazine.com/top-secret-2020-arctic-cat-firecat-300/

Arctic Cat been having enough troubles lately (https://vintagesleds.com/bs/index.php/topic,352283.0.html ,so Yamaha may off hitched itself to a sinking ship or Yamaha is keeping this ship afloat :neutral:..Just don,t expect anything original from the big Y in 2021 and beyond..

At this point its a crap shoot.. who knows and one can only hope. Look at how long they pulled out of the SXS market and then pow!!

The YXZ is excellent and the new Wolverine is pretty refined compared to past models,but i believe there quad line is the best they ever had.The only sport quads being sold are yamahas(love my 700R)Rode there 2019 models last year and was surprised by the 850 wolverine(enclosed cab model is Really,Really quiet) but the 700 Kodiak left a lasting impression on me and my brother.The guy who tuned that suspension should get a medal,never thought a yamaha utility quad could out ride Hondas IRS......but it does..Too bad most buyers will walk past it for the Grizzly(Rode the Grizz SE,way too rough with those meaty rubbers:bump:)

Last edited:
The YXZ is excellent and the new Wolverine is pretty refined compared to past models,but i believe there quad line is the best they ever had.The only sport quads being sold are yamahas(love my 700R)Rode there 2019 models last year and was surprised by the 850 wolverine(enclosed cab model is Really,Really quiet) but the 700 Kodiak left a lasting impression on me and my brother.The guy who tuned that suspension should get a medal,never thought a yamaha utility quad could out ride Hondas IRS......but it does..Too bad most buyers will walk past it for the Grizzly(Rode the Grizz SE,way too rough with those meaty rubbers:bump:)

Very good point!!

the reason i would walk past the kodiak for the grizz would be for the locker on the front diff. do not know i i would notice the ride coming from the old straight axle bear.

Agreed, they literally changed decals and are acting like its a brand new lineup lol. If nothing else its funny rite? I found there teaser photo for mid November and I looked it over for 30 mins and edited the contrast/color to get a better view. here's some things I notice, the tunnel sits flat and low, older style front springs, zr200 style headlight, lower seat height so nothing that would make sense for a upgraded or new full size chassis. It looks like the 300cc fire cat to me but im no expert. Take a look at the photo

Yup its pretty interesting for sure.While the diehards will hope for a new full-size chassis all signs point to a 300cc(Remember the inviters powerplant)tweener sled.They stated a whole new market opening up so this would make sense.Would it sell? Pretty big gamble but the ZR200/Snoscoot was a massive success(Best selling arctic cat model?could be).Well find out mid November but one thing is for sure,Yamaha will get a version also for 2021.......Why?...There connected at the Hip now....:ORC

Back