Kimpex Rush Skis

Gabutch

Just a question here on how these skis perform. Are they any good? Do they take a lot of effort to steer? How about quality? I'm looking for a good ski to put on my MM700 that I've turned into my trail sled. I have put Slydog Powderhound's on a different sled and really liked them. Not too much of a fan for the sudden darting once you hit fresh snow coming off a packed trail though. Let me know what you guys think? Kimpex or stick with Slydogs? T.I.A.

I ran the kimpex rush skis all last season on my venom 600, worked very nice, nice inexpensive ski
Carves a line good. Hold tight on I side of corners,

Just got the kit today 272067, the blue rush kit with carbide and adapters and handles.

What is the deal with the carbide? It looks like the angle is severely off and does not sit flat in the ski. both carbides and both skis. carbide part number was 115435.

Also noticed the handle's bag of hardware did not include the 75mm bolt. 1 x 55, 2x70.

So far, first impression is not a good one. even talking to kimpex directly before i ordered the kit, they had a HELL OF A TIME getting me a part number for the 6" carbide if I were to buy it seperatly .

So anyone else here having issues with carbide fitment?

surprised nobody has chimed in. I gather there isnt much on the rush ski

Just got the kit today 272067, the blue rush kit with carbide and adapters and handles.

What is the deal with the carbide? It looks like the angle is severely off and does not sit flat in the ski. both carbides and both skis. carbide part number was 115435.

Also noticed the handle's bag of hardware did not include the 75mm bolt. 1 x 55, 2x70.

So far, first impression is not a good one. even talking to kimpex directly before i ordered the kit, they had a HELL OF A TIME getting me a part number for the 6" carbide if I were to buy it seperatly .

So anyone else here having issues with carbide fitment?

Back