Exact Wheels on a 03 viper

Ladderman4619

I'm pretty new at diving into doing maintenance on my 03 viper ER. I pulled the skid because I noticed the W arm was broken in a few places. I also need a few wheels. I can't seem to find the exact wheels that I need to replace them after a few nights of searching. Please help. This site is awesome. Ive already learned a lot by just reading all the info that everyone writes on here. Its what made me have the confidence to pull the skid on my own. Any help would be appreciated. Im gonna attach a picture with the wheels that I need to replace. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 14

the lower front ones you have circled are what is called a marginal snow wheel kit. they usually need the bearings replaced/repacked every 2-3000 miles. kimpex makes a replacement wheel for those and it is used on the et410 as well as the phazer II to hold the track in the top of the tunnel. they are the same wheels as the ones on the shaft above them in pic. they do not make them in aluminum any more witch sucks as i found the bearings to last better in them.

the rear uppers are usually replace with one with a changeable bearing as the oe ones where not. i do not remeber the part # for the one with the replaceable bearing and my parts book does not have it listed easliy. measure the diameter of the wheel and get the bearing part # to get your new wheels if needed. from what i am seeing they might just need a bearing re pack if they are not rusty when you pick a seal out.

Back