Bender W-S-W spring rates

I don’t have the spring, it’s what was listed on the the set up sheet for bender quads for a vmax4. It says BR w-silver-w, but I wondered the same thing as you, maybe it’s just a Yamaha spring.

You could always call Bender and ask, but I think they only answer later in the afternoon...

You could always call Bender and ask, but I think they only answer later in the afternoon...

I have had bad luck getting though lately. Guy I talked to said they are closing doors in 2 weeks for good, so call quick and often.

Ever wonder why? Dealt with both and it's no mystery to me.

Bender Canada is no better. Looking for a dome for a peak head, they sent one that was not even close. Mounting holes and cooling passages were way off, called him back and was told yes it's for SRX stock peak head 23 cc dome. After arguing for about 10 mins he agreed to take part back, shipped it back and never heard from him again till I contacted credit card company to start dispute. MY money was credited that day. Still need a dome. Sorry for rant.

I called them yesterday for a question about jetting for my vip pipes. Never asked questions about temp, elevation nothing. Kinda rudely just told me some jets and I dont know if I believe him.

Back