2019 or late model VK540 Skis to Bolt onto Phazer II - Where to Buy?

BigMan76

Saw this in a post a few years back; buy a pair of new or used VK540 skis for flotation as they are direct TSS bolt-ons; went to Port Yamaha's website and looked up the fiche as I was bored and it appears that you can buy all parts EXCEPT the skis themselves? Weird. Am I missing something? Any information or feedback on this issue or the skis in general; while I am sure there are a ton of other ski options I was just kicking the idea around and thought I'd see what information might be out there.

Saw this in a post a few years back; buy a pair of new or used VK540 skis for flotation as they are direct TSS bolt-ons; went to Port Yamaha's website and looked up the fiche as I was bored and it appears that you can buy all parts EXCEPT the skis themselves? Weird. Am I missing something? Any information or feedback on this issue or the skis in general; while I am sure there are a ton of other ski options I was just kicking the idea around and thought I'd see what information might be out there.

Thats strange, they would have to have them for that model in stock, did they show a part number?

well i know the sr viper skis will bolt up with some shims as i have them on my et410t/r. i did find the part # for them on a canadian yamaha parts site.

part # is 8ac-23711-00-bk and still comes up as availible.

Back