Dupont sliders for Pro Action

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
Do the Dupont hyfax come in the profile to fit the older ProAction skids or just for the Apex and newer ones? If not will Apex ones work on a ProAction?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Good to know thanks. BTW what have those that bought Dupont hyfax paid for them? I stopped at the local Yamaha dealer to inquire about them and the parts desk guy said they only had one set in stock and they were $110 Can apiece.Does that not seem a little rich? I know they're expensive but at $220 plus tax a set I price around.

Good to know thanks. BTW what have those that bought Dupont hyfax paid for them? I stopped at the local Yamaha dealer to inquire about them and the parts desk guy said they only had one set in stock and they were $110 Can apiece.Does that not seem a little rich? I know they're expensive but at $220 plus tax a set I price around.

Price seems normal for Yamaha dealer around here. Not worth the money for me when mine last a few thousand K.

that is around what i paid for the one set i bought. i only put them on the sleds that guests ride as most do not know what to do when they smell melting plastic. i tend to get close to 5000 miles to a standard set of slides so i do not usually bother with the duponts on my sled.

Do a search on ebay, Portyamaha sells them for 139 a pair+shipping. I have duponts on 2 of my sleds, it makes them faster. The part # for the slides that will fit the pro action sleds is SMA-DPSSR-00
They come in 144 length and you just cut it to desired length.

Do a search on ebay, Portyamaha sells them for 139 a pair+shipping. I have duponts on 2 of my sleds, it makes them faster. The part # for the slides that will fit the pro action sleds is SMA-DPSSR-00
They come in 144 length and you just cut it to desired length.

So about 100+ a piece CAD since it's USD funds. Same as dealer here, why would he order?

The ones that are 110.00 a piece are the ones from Japan. Go to the accessories book & buy the ones from the US. They are better ones at half the price.

Back