2001 Srx ........Struggles.......on ice.....

keep in mind especially with the 2strokes that some are just "better", i know of a few "good" stock 2000 over say an 01.. you have the start good going to Hauck, thats definitely the place to go if you want to be fast/ like to win. for radar use a set of 8BU-10 or loaded 8DN-20, gear, clutch, and a few other little tricks or advantage that are known for those that like to get after it lol. Ice conditions,temp, driver weight, wind all play a factor in speed runs. remember when you go to any kind of competition event like a race or speed runs theres 2 things that are a fact..Cheaters win and winners cheat LOL

I've always read and thought it was common knowledge that after market pipes on an SRX usually resulted in either the same performance or in many cases poorer performance. It is a rare thing, but the stock SRX pipes were very tough to improve on. I believe there was only one brand of after market pipes that actually improved performance...can't think of the brand right now off the top of my head. MRViper would know.

No, actually peak Hp is at 8350, but they make around 4 hp more than stock, and you save about 18 lbs.

Back