Removing m10 and going back to stock

nick5oh

For those of you who have installed m10’s in srx’s......do you believe it’s possible to put a stock skid back in? I know some parts of the bracing that’s riveted into the tunnel has to be clearanced/trimmed to accommodate the m10 plates. But will that trimming cause an issue with reinstalling the stock skid?
I’ve posted about this before but all I got was don’t do it you’ll regret it etc etc. I’m doing it if it’s possible. I want more speed and have another sled I want to install the m10 in for my dad to ride he needs the comfort more than I do lol
Thanks guys

For those of you who have installed m10’s in srx’s......do you believe it’s possible to put a stock skid back in? I know some parts of the bracing that’s riveted into the tunnel has to be clearanced/trimmed to accommodate the m10 plates. But will that trimming cause an issue with reinstalling the stock skid?
I’ve posted about this before but all I got was don’t do it you’ll regret it etc etc. I’m doing it if it’s possible. I want more speed and have another sled I want to install the m10 in for my dad to ride he needs the comfort more than I do lol
Thanks guys

It will work, pull the M10 mount plates and reinstall the pro-actions plates and you should be just fine.

The stock plates were not removed just the bumps ground down to make flat. M10 plates were installed over top. So I guess I should be good then.

The stock plates were not removed just the bumps ground down to make flat. M10 plates were installed over top. So I guess I should be good then.

Yes, the humps are just there to help line up the bolts, it should be pretty easy once the M10 plates are out.

Back