Looking to purchase new track

bohara1

Hi everyone. I have a 1998 SRX 700. its a new to me and I'm going through it.

I have a bender heel clicker clutch kit that i just purchased for it. and a thanks to mike at bender hes been really helpful and hooking me up with prices for stuff for this old thing.

I was checking out the track today and It's the original one it has woodys studs in it newer however the track is cracking missing some lugs and i don't want to chance this thing coming apart.

I plan on doing some lake riding and trail. probably about 50/50. would i be better off getting a track with studs in it? Or order one that has the holes drilled and transfer the studs?

also which of either one would you suggest.

thanks ----Brad

Hi everyone. I have a 1998 SRX 700. its a new to me and I'm going through it.

I have a bender heel clicker clutch kit that i just purchased for it. and a thanks to mike at bender hes been really helpful and hooking me up with prices for stuff for this old thing.

I was checking out the track today and It's the original one it has woodys studs in it newer however the track is cracking missing some lugs and i don't want to chance this thing coming apart.

I plan on doing some lake riding and trail. probably about 50/50. would i be better off getting a track with studs in it? Or order one that has the holes drilled and transfer the studs?

also which of either one would you suggest.

thanks ----Brad

I would consider the ICE Attak, a factory pre studded HackSaw. People seem very happy with those pre studded tracks. If you want taller lugs you have the ICE Ripper XT and ICE Attak XT as well.

If you are looking for a safety margin while on ice...... get the IceAttack(carstudded Hacksaw) If you...just have to have that massive hole shot with the skis off the ground to impress all the swinging d!cks looking.... get the predrilled Hacksaw one and x-fer your current studs.
BTW , the handling w/ a Hacksaw or IceAttack is second to none.
Whatever you do, do not get a RipSaw!!!!

Back