viper trailing arms

Yes, if used with your stock skis.
Viper arms with viper skis would be the same height wise as your currently at.

Thank you sir. Do you know how much they will lift it? I'm guessing an inch or so. Do I need anything else? I don't want the front out of whack, just rather get what I need.

Thanks for the replies Jason. Couple more questions. Do I need to change anything else besides the spindles to run those trailing arms? Also, I was reading an old thread where you mentioned having to press heim joints into fox floats or they will break when used with trailing arm sleds? I cannot find any other info on that. I don't wanna bust my new shocks.

you will also need those shiny aluminum steering ends that connect to the top of the spindle, as Viper splines are not the same as the older ones.
As far as the fox floats go, that wasn't me that was talking about them. I have never used them before.

Fox floats break regardless of what sled there on. No way to pin it down to a particular chassis but if they dont fit right and they are crammed, they break. Not manufacturer specific at all.

"Crammed" is when the shocks are underextended and the travel diminished to where its a constant bottoming of the shock. In other words, someone crammed a long travel shock in a short travel suspension and are not getting the intended results. If your looking for viper spindles and steering arms, let me know, I should have a few sets.

Back