stock ''height" skis

s10mike

Does anybody know if anyone makes a good aftermarket ski that is the same installed height as my stock, older style plastic skis on my 2001 sxr? The pilot 6.9s i have on my apex are close, but i really dont want to loose any height at all. Thanks guys

Does anybody know if anyone makes a good aftermarket ski that is the same installed height as my stock, older style plastic skis on my 2001 sxr? The pilot 6.9s i have on my apex are close, but i really dont want to loose any height at all. Thanks guys

Nothing I am aware of. You can get a taller spindle from a Viper and make a spacer to add to the bottom for the spindle length to get the height change.

Thanks Mr Sled. I do have a set of Viper trailing arms on the way. Already have the spindles on the bench. I lifted the rear 2 1/4'' and want to lift the front to match. Thats why i dont want to loose any height. But I would like some better skis.

Thanks Mr Sled. I do have a set of Viper trailing arms on the way. Already have the spindles on the bench. I lifted the rear 2 1/4'' and want to lift the front to match. Thats why i dont want to loose any height. But I would like some better skis.

You should be able to run any of the Yamaha Skis from like an Apex or Vector.

the 2014 + sr viper stock skis are the same height as the old sx/srx skis as those are the skis i used on a tss sled with no ski mods to mount them.

Yes, I can use apex skis. I will loose about an inch of height tho. Good info there about the new viper skis I did not know that they were the same height. But if those are the same as the tuner skis that I took off my Apex, I would rather use my old steel skis than those.

lol that is why i said 2014+ because the 14 sr skis where single keel cat skis.

tuners from my 16 are on my brothers sx700 atm but it is a work in progress and i stole the aftermarket skis off of it to try them on a pogo vk for a buddy.

Back