Rx1 VS SRX 700 top speed

norwegian

Two guys on Facebook claim that the RX1 has a higher top speed than an SRX 700. I can't wrap my head around that. The last time I drove a rx-1 it managed 165 km/h on the speedo (102 mph). Long track 50th? edition. I know, it was a long track, but still, could a short really be faster?

Two guys on Facebook claim that the RX1 has a higher top speed than an SRX 700. I can't wrap my head around that. The last time I drove a rx-1 it managed 165 km/h on the speedo (102 mph). Long track 50th? edition. I know, it was a long track, but still, could a short really be faster?

Stock for Stock? Its a close race. SRX has some long legs for sure but a really well set up RX1 can pull 115 MPH all day long on the ice.. actual speed.

Stock for stock.115? Oh well my srx pulled 116 on gps (not sure how that compares to radar).

I have both. An 01 SRX and an 03 RX1. My SRX will pull away at the line until forever. That is not saying it's my RX1 is slow just not as fast or quick

112 on GPS for my 04 RXwarrior,but SNOWTECH magazine claimed 118mph for a 1998 SRX700 on GPS...(had a few rides on a SRX700 back in the day,no doubt it had snap)

I have both. An 01 SRX and an 03 RX1. My SRX will pull away at the line until forever. That is not saying it's my RX1 is slow just not as fast or quick
If that srx walks away from your rx1, and both proaction 121, get the rx checked out. It should be pretty close.

My 03 liquid silver would hit 127 on the dream meter once it got broke in good. 121 sled with no reverse. Good smooth hard pack on the lake free rolling fresh suspension and 144 trail studs. A good friend is running the same sled on the asphalt in brackets. He's very consistent running 11.3 at 115mph in the quarter mile. Sled is stock and conservative. Another buddy is running an 02 SRX. He's right in there but maybe a bit faster on average. The guy running the RX1 is a big dude. 250lbs plus. SRX pilot is maybe 200.

Don't think you'll be able to beat one no matter what you're riding both sleds are very strong.

opsled

Back