mountain max cold air/snorkel?

YD5X_

Has anyone built a snorkel for their mountian max? the stock intake gets plugged up by snow and ice in deep powder and then it runns like shit, so it need more air from somewhere else and a snorkel is the only thing ive come up with since it needs to get cold air and not get plugged with snow.

On my Viper I put SLP flo-rights in the dash behind the windshield. Not sure if that can be done with a Mnt. Max?

Never had an issue with my 01 mtn max once I updated the exhaust deflector. You may be looking at the wrong end that is causing your issue. What year?

Never had an issue with my 01 mtn max once I updated the exhaust deflector. You may be looking at the wrong end that is causing your issue. What year?

Right now i dont have a deflector, but that cant be the problem. I have the problem even if i carve or sidehill on the left.

I have an 02

Without using even a shorty race windshield, I wouldn't even have a good suggestion as where you could put the flow-rites. Then again I've never had that much of a snow problem here in north central cornfield county.
Your other riding partners ....... if they don't use windys either, where do their Flow-rites go?
Can you get your hands on a short windy?

Without using even a shorty race windshield, I wouldn't even have a good suggestion as where you could put the flow-rites. Then again I've never had that much of a snow problem here in north central cornfield county.
Your other riding partners ....... if they don't use windys either, where do their Flow-rites go?
Can you get your hands on a short windy?

I could get a short windshield but i dont know if that would work. The reason i removed the stock one was because it fell off when im rolling the sled to get it unstuck.

Back