Help Please – 05 Venom 1.25 Ripsaw 2 with M10, M20, or Mono Skid questions?

Al222

I have been reading old posts for months, and I still am not sure what to do. 05 Venom, 121”, No studs. Stock skid is rough. I would prefer to run mono skid, but I waited too long and it’s hard to find one this time of year. Can I run an 1.25” Ripsaw 2 with a Fast M10 or M20 suspension without Extrovert drivers?

If no extravert drivers will I have ratcheting with M10 or M20?

Thank you and much appreciated!

I have been reading old posts for months, and I still am not sure what to do. 05 Venom, 121”, No studs. Stock skid is rough. I would prefer to run mono skid, but I waited too long and it’s hard to find one this time of year. Can I run an 1.25” Ripsaw 2 with a Fast M10 or M20 suspension without Extrovert drivers?

If no extravert drivers will I have ratcheting with M10 or M20?

Thank you and much appreciated!

You can run the long lug track but you will need to either shave down track at the protectors or remove the protectors unless you change the driver in either the M10 or mono. No studs you are fine on either skid with protectors removed and you just need to keep the limiter tighter in the front and track a bit tighter then recommend to keep it form ratcheting on the M10 or M20.

Back