C&A skis on SRX

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
I know a lot of people have put C&As on their SRXs and I'm looking at buying a set. What's the good, bad and ugly of having them? I've read where they're a more aggressive ski from a handling standpoint but other than that what's the general consensus? What about carbide availability? Where does everyone buy them? Any tweaks to the toe out need to be made vs the stock skis?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Never tried them but there a popular ski on snocross sleds,not something for a trail sled(Remember Louie on PowerModz stating this sentiment).

Loved my c&a on my viper! They are aggressive but very manageable. My wife could ride all day and not be tired from steering ect. With the razors I ran 8” triple points and the were like a lot cars on the trail!

Never tried them but there a popular ski on snocross sleds,not something for a trail sled(Remember Louie on PowerModz stating this sentiment).

Remember there are different C&A's, I'm also running the RZ's and I'm very happy with them, you do not need to run the XT's. Then it's also a matter of choosing suitable carbides, I'm running 6" shapers.

The skis I'm looking at are used but I can't nail down the model of them.|They have what appears to be a flat bottom with just the keel.I thought they were Razrs but I can't see the smaller keels that should be on the sides.Would these be older model skis?

On two of my SRX sleds we run C&A Pros with 8" carbide on curvy mountain trails at fairly aggressive speeds. They bite and hold a curve quite well. Basically, the SRX will go where ever those skis are pointed. They will track, however. Work with the limiter strap as you might need to get a little pressure off the front end. Learning to trust the throttle with those skis in the sharp corners takes a little practice but you can really rail.

C&A's are saddleless ski's so the front end sits lower and you hit the front bumper into the backside of rough moguls on the trails. I still love them though!

Back