Looking for rear Ohlins for Viper

EVOVII_SWE

I have a long travel setup on my SRX with Ohlins up front. I’m planning to rebuild the skid and would like to find a pair of rear Ohlins as well, anybody know where I could find some?

I presume a pair from an SXR would be the same?

A pair in need of rebuild could be of interest as well.

Have been looking for a while but found nothing so far :(

and viper as well when you are looking. i actually scored a set from a mountain max rear suspension for my brothers viper. they are now in my dads sx venture and never being sold.

There like rainbows and unicorns lol very difficult to find

Yeah, very much so, I actually found a pair but he is asking $999 plus shipping for them, seem to be in good condition on the outside at least.

Any reflection on the price, is it what one would have to expect to pay for a pair?

10 years ago, when they where only rare, it cost me $500 for the set i have with a fresh service. i know the new ones i put on my rx where $1000 for the set new from pioneer back in the day.

Had chances to buy ohlins for my RXwarrior and Phazer but missed them(Even one for a ET410 for $20US)but from experience riding my brothers 2012 YFZ450Carb there worth ever penny ohlins shocks yfz450 009.jpg

I have a long travel setup on my SRX with Ohlins up front. I’m planning to rebuild the skid and would like to find a pair of rear Ohlins as well, anybody know where I could find some?

I presume a pair from an SXR would be the same?

A pair in need of rebuild could be of interest as well.

Have been looking for a while but found nothing so far :(

https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-2002-03-SX-VIPER-700-OHLINS-REAR-SHOCKS-Spring-Venom-Sxr-PROACTION-XTC-SX/202880255286?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Back