Proaction rear skid questions and measurements?

Cold-Piece

Hello all new to the forum. I looked all over to try and find any measurements. I bought a 91 phazer 2, rear skid was swapped in out of a 2005 rs vector 121".
My problem is he did not mount the skid properly. Track tension is all the way tight and with rear end up i can fit 4 fingers in between track and sliders.
Does anyone have measurements for that skid or any advice the track is ratcheting really bad an dont even want to ride it the way it is.

some one else might be able to help you faster as i am not near the 97 sx700 at home for the rear suspenion rear mount distances. i do have an 05 sx venture with me at work and can get the front mount location for you and possibly the middle mount as i have tunnel braces on it. i can get you middle to rear np as it is the same on the venture.

some one else might be able to help you faster as i am not near the 97 sx700 at home for the rear suspenion rear mount distances. i do have an 05 sx venture with me at work and can get the front mount location for you and possibly the middle mount as i have tunnel braces on it. i can get you middle to rear np as it is the same on the venture.

Thank you so much. That would be amazing. In no real hurry here I have sleds to ride at the moment. The mod phazer is really fun sled and just need to get the rear skid figured out. I dont wanna wear out the driver's, or stab the brand new ripsaw track on it lol

ok from the centre of the drive axle, 4-3/4" to centre of front shaft and it is the same height from the top of the tunnel as the drive axle. the centre shaft is 11-1/2" from the centre of the front shaft. need to flip on its side to measure the heights from the top of the tunnel and rear shaft location.

Thank you I appreciate everything you are doing for me...
And just from your first measurements he was off quite a bit. So I can only imagine he just winged it for all the measurements. Look forward to getting this all wrapped up...
Thank you again

i have to mention this, the sled i measured has 9 tooth drivers 2.52 pitch. you have to move the skid back for smaller drivers.

Back