Race Jetting

vanslay

Hi guys,

Anyone have any suggestions on jetting down a little bit for snow drags? Right now I am running 150's on all three with power inc pipes and it runs great, although there is noticeable improvement in power when it gets to 0 degrees or below. Doesn't burn lean when it's that cold, I'm sure its the best jetting for trails. I have a 500 ft race this weekend and temps are suppose to be in the 30's. Anyone have a rough suggestion of where to start for maximum performance in that temp range? I was going to try running a set of 145s or 147.5. Thanks in advance!

-Jeff

I’d start with the 47.5 to be safe, do some practice runs and read the plugs. There’s also some good Jetting articles on here in the TY Tech section.

Just for reference, I run a 147.5 with my bender pipes, and same with my SLP pipes for trail riding.

Thanks for the responses, i saw on turks tuning page he said to run 145s for the power incs. I got some 146.3 and 147.5 to try before the races!

Ran great, went to 146.3. Went to the races this weekend and won a couple, was pretty close to this f7 in the video that got first place. I was shocked how well I kept up. Back to the drawing board I know there is more left in the old girl with some more tuning and tweaking. Thanks again to everyone on the forum for the help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DojTZag6jw&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

Back