Yamaha Contact/email?

Johnny20

Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
6555 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Sales, marketing and distribution of Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Generators and Race Kart Engines.
Customer Relations
(800) 962-7926

I am assuming this information is current, but what I was really looking for is an email for customer service or a supervisor to complement the dealership that went out of his way to take care of me and my sled. If anyone has a number to a direct line for a person or an email I would appreciate it.

Due to increasing amount of computer email breaches, many companies are removing their email contact details from their web sites. And, going back to `old school` telephone number only contact method. And, only provide their email contact info when verbally asked. With this security increase trend in mind, you may need to call their (800) 962-7926 number directly. And, simply ask for their email - to report / post dealer's great work.

Also... Many dealers have a web site as well. You can call / email (if they show an email on their web site) the Dealer and provide your User Review feedback as well. And yes, don't be hesitant to provide well deserved great reviews. One time I provided a great review to a seller and he recognized my specific entry. The next time I visited his store, he gave me 25% discount. So yes, taking time to post / provide good reviews is both recognized and sometimes rewarding.

Hope this helps.

Back