2021 Yamaha 2-Stroke, is this what we've been waiting for?

What drives Yamaha's sales in the snowmobile division is the sale of parts for 15-40 year old sleds :bump:

I thought the 2020s were the last year, apparently not. That's great, some of the parts used on the new VK540s fit our sleds.

I tell you Yamaha has definitely made some good money off of oem parts from me.

i got one but they are getting hard to fins as the et340's use the same one.

Is it common for these to break?(Happen on my 98 indy 500 but not yet on the ET410,does the clutch have to come off or can you just un-bolt the cover like i did for my indy)

they go weak on me every 5-8 years. you can change it by pulling the clutch bolt and then unbolt the cover. takes me 15-20 min if i forget to grab the torque wrench.

they go weak on me every 5-8 years. you can change it by pulling the clutch bolt and then unbolt the cover. takes me 15-20 min if i forget to grab the torque wrench.

Good to know,will pick one off Ebay soon but the oldmans ET410 still has the same one(14000kms),just as quick of the line as ever yesterday.Hopefully start hauling firewood this week.IMG_20200313_104242286 - Copy.jpg

i can tell when mine goes bad as it lugs the motor in the powder with no sleigh. started doing it again this year. going to have to see if i can find the spec so i can start ordering a mpi one for it.

Back