78 Enticer 250 primary clutch

Sx Viper 700

I have a 78 enticer 250 I did the mikuni carb swap on it now im looking to do something with my my primary clutch I was wondering if there was another clutch that would fit the crank like a comet or another brand clutch or if they possibly offer rebuild kits to rebuild my original clutch??? I was also wondering if somebody knows what the stock clutch is that's on it???

cannot tell you the exact one as i was 12 at the time and my job was to ride the sled. dealer had installed it for my father.

I have a 78 enticer 250 I did the mikuni carb swap on it now im looking to do something with my my primary clutch I was wondering if there was another clutch that would fit the crank like a comet or another brand clutch or if they possibly offer rebuild kits to rebuild my original clutch??? I was also wondering if somebody knows what the stock clutch is that's on it???

No, the clutch is a Yamaha clutch, sometimes refered to as the kidney weight style. You would have to change the crankshaft out to the 80 or 81 which has the standard taper and will accept the newer clutches that are much more tunable.

Back