Water Pump Gasket

TrueBlue

VIP Lifetime Member
I have a 2002 Viper 700. While I have the engine out of the sled I want to check the impeller & shaft on the water pump. If I am carefull can I re-use the old gasket.

Thank's in advance
Rich

I have a 2002 Viper 700. While I have the engine out of the sled I want to check the impeller & shaft on the water pump. If I am carefull can I re-use the old gasket.

Thank's in advance
Rich

You could if you dont damage it. I usually get them as I never have good luck unless I have a new one in hand.

Thank's in advance
Rich

I would highly recommend changing the rubber coated washer that goes on the bolt that holds the impeller on.

Thank's in advance
Rich

Rich post some pictures..might have impeller and rubber gasket new.

Rich post some pictures..might have impeller and rubber gasket new.

Thank's Tom, but my machine is sitting in a shop in Ironwood Michigan with a blown engine. As it stands right now I can not even go up there because of the virus & the restrictions that Michigan have.

Thank's Tom, but my machine is sitting in a shop in Ironwood Michigan with a blown engine. As it stands right now I can not even go up there because of the virus & the restrictions that Michigan have.

I would just go but thats me.. this Virus panic is a joke.

I agree with you. From what I heard I cold get fined 1,000 for being up there. How are the restrictions in Wis ?

They are not doing squat. I am planning on heading to my land in 2 weeks no matter what. I have things I need to do.. the entire thing is a scam.

Back