Supertip cam arms for 700mm?

Finnishsledder

Has anyone run these weights in their sleds? I got -97 mm700 with power inc. end dumps and i need to drop down the rpm alot and tought that I could order those super tips. Seems like no one is using them on these older triples.:o|

Has anyone run these weights in their sleds? I got -97 mm700 with power inc. end dumps and i need to drop down the rpm alot and tought that I could order those super tips. Seems like no one is using them on these older triples.:o|

I have run them in all kinds of sleds. They have a pretty nice profile. Ulmer Racing Sells them and I am sure could send them to you pre-set up.

I was going to order them straight from STM as that seemed easiest way to get them to Finland. Forgot to name the brand tho

I would suggest a set of 40-10 heelclicker weights. I have done everything with them, from slow three picking in the woods, to hauling firewood, to trail performance, to dragracing on my 01 MM 700.
My set ups are for a single pipe, but are easily adjustable to triple pipes. The hardest part is to get ahold of these weights, you pretty much must call to USA.

Back