Bogie bearings

Yamitriple

Trying to find a way to replace all the bogie wheel bearings in my srx, doing a ground up build and want it right. Cant find much on the web and there are 3 different size bearings in the skid. Maybe a local bearing shop? Or what do u guys think of taking off the covers and spraying them out a repacking them by hand

i pull a seal and wash them out with brake cleaner and then repack them using a needle greaser. only change the bearings when they have a bad hitch spinning them without grease. same procedure applies to the speedo bearing and clutch bearing.

just be aware that the origional wheels on that sled did not have removeable bearings. i keep 6004, 6204, 6205 as well as speedo bearings in stock so i do not have to run for them.

i pull a seal and wash them out with brake cleaner and then repack them using a needle greaser. only change the bearings when they have a bad hitch spinning them without grease. same procedure applies to the speedo bearing and clutch bearing.

just be aware that the origional wheels on that sled did not have removeable bearings. i keep 6004, 6204, 6205 as well as speedo bearings in stock so i do not have to run for them.

Alright that's the route I'll take then, that's way cheaper anyways lol thanks a lot

Back