Stavex rivets

ViperXC

In search of a member that has Avdel Stavex rivets in stock. My son and I are working on my 2002 Viper project.
Thanks!

I thought I would check here first as there was members that stocked them and would sell smaller quantities to other members. The suppliers want such a large purchase that is more than one person needs.

i only buy them 100 at a time at my local fastenall. used to get them from crewcheif but he closed his business but told me where he got them from.

I was hoping Ding would reply as well but he hasn't been on for awhile. I can't message anyone until I have time to clean out my messages.

Well I stopped by Fastenal and ordered some rivets and hoping I get the correct ones. They were kinda in the system but not fully with pricing and what not so we will see what I end up getting.

I got a rivet question aswell, figured I'd post on here since it was on topic, I have never used rivets or a rivet gun, but i need to rivet on the support brackets for the front of the suspension on an srx, I was on babbits and there are many rivets in the frame and several kinds just cant be forsure which rivet goes into those suspension support brackets

all stavex ones from the sleds i have seen. i do reccomend a hydraulic rivit gun as the stavex ones suck when doing multiples of them.

Do you have a photo of the rivet location Yamitriple?

Unfortunately not on hand, but I can get one tonight, was going through McMaster's car book and found all steal with the steel mandrel and was thinking of using those since they are 1000% percent cheaper lol would the all steel rivets work well?

those parts need 4 rivits each. i did not have them in stock back when i did my brothers 01 sx500r when i made it a 136" tack sled.

Thanks for the info, that was one thing I was worried about was length, wasnt sure how much is to much or too little when it comes to the amount hanging out past what I would be sandwiching

The advantage of the Stavex rivets over regualar pop rivets is they're multigrip and crush in stages to help pull multi layers together before popping.And yes you will want an air or battery powered rivet gun if your planning on doing very many of these.They're a real brute to snap by hand.

Back