1994 Phazer front skid springs

charliechicken

Need to purchase some front springs royal distributing does not sell them for the year only up to 1989 does anyone have an alternative spring that will work or where to get replacements thanks CC

well i just went and did a bunch of research. that same front arm was used on the et410 and the venture from that era as well but they have some discontinued ones as well. they where not the same rate but where the same layout. i cannot find the aftermarket listing for that front arm again as i have bought one in the past as that would tell me for sure if you could use the older springs on it by what years it fit. from the pics i am seeing, the older front skid springs should work for you.

well i just went and did a bunch of research. that same front arm was used on the et410 and the venture from that era as well but they have some discontinued ones as well. they where not the same rate but where the same layout. i cannot find the aftermarket listing for that front arm again as i have bought one in the past as that would tell me for sure if you could use the older springs on it by what years it fit. from the pics i am seeing, the older front skid springs should work for you.

thanks so something from 84 to 89 listed from royal thanks for the help again cc

Back