Srx eletric start and reverse

Seth437

Hey guys, I’m looking for an electric start and reverse set up for my 98 SRX 700. Just wondering if someone out there is still making the electric start kit Or if anyone had one that they may want to part with.. and also looking for a reverse set up as wel
I was recently diagnosed with MS so I am going to have a hard time starting this thing and pulling it off the trailer will be a struggle as well. Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you
Seth437

Any electric start from any proaction sled will work. Just have to fab up a battery mount due to the triple pipes and can. Most go with the small lithium batteries mounted at right foot well. Reverse is the same just watch your gearing depending what sled it comes out of. Do a search lots of good reading and ideas in doing this. But great upgrade for sure. Check with “viper king”. He always has some of these around.

been looking into this upgrade as well. i have a 2001 i bought new, and have a messed up back. so needless to say, starting that tripple is pretty much over for me. my question is, roughly how much the parts ran, and if you ran into any problems. i really dont want to get rid of mine, but i just cant keep pulling that cord.

You can pick up an e start on eBay for usually around $350. You can ask on here in the wanted section. Some one usually has one kicking around. You can use any e start out of any pro action sled. Just may have to do a little wiring. You will have to modify the left front motor mount or get one out of an e start sled

Back