Remote fuel screw adjuster?

jfalk5

Curious to know if the remote fuel screw adjusters can still be purchased, where and if they have a part number? I have a 2001 vmax 700 deluxe with TM33 carbs. Just added vacuum ports to all three carbs, made and added reed spacers. Just looking to do a little fine tuning without having to pull the carbs to make adjustments.

Last edited:

What are vacuum ports for carbs? I don't think I've ever heard of that before. Can you explain and take pictures of it? As for the remote fuel screw adjusters, your best bet is to try to find a set on ebay or a similar site.

What are vacuum ports for carbs? I don't think I've ever heard of that before. Can you explain and take pictures of it? As for the remote fuel screw adjusters, your best bet is to try to find a set on ebay or a similar site.

The vacuum ports I added will help me synchronize all three carbs so they have equal vacuum pressure flowing threw them. Typically they are on the intake manifold but seeing as the manifold/carb adapter is rubber I opted to drill and ream out an unused fuel port.
vacuum ports.jpg

Back