Track questions

SRXChris

Looking to replace my ice attack Camso track next year 9028H. When I click on same track at Fortnine canada is says it won't fit? It obviously fits as it's been on there the 3 years I've owned the sled.:o| My question pertains to the Camso hacksaw track with 1 inch lugs 121 length and 15 wide fully clipped and pre drilled for studs. WHat is the part number for a 2001 SRX 700? I don't want to order wrong track as they ain't cheap up here. If someone can provide the Camso number from track It would be appreciated. I'm lookin gto add some studs next yeat to hook up better for launching, sick of my buddies leaving me on the line and then me having to run them down.

The 2001 SRX came with 9 tooth introvert 2.52" track drivers. The stock track on the 2001 was 121" x 15" wide.
All 121" tracks require the 2.52" drivers.
The Camso Hacksaw 9043H144 predrilled track should meet your needs.

there can be an issue with clearance on the tunnel protectors so dealer will most likely play it safe to prevent damage.

The hacksaw 1" predrilled for 144 is what I'm looking at too. How long of a stud were you thinking of running?

I am running gold diggers 1.175 in a 1” hacksaw. Just make sure you run your track a little on the tight side. I have a few scrapes on the front heat exchanger but that’s because my track was ratcheting.

Back