Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ding - Ring the bell win a prize!!!

Not much. No time. 4 girls, two school teachers, one graduating this year. Fourth in 6th grade.

Still riding the apex and a family venture.

Building a new glass shop this winter. Maybe next winter I'll build something again. Have a v4 and a apex se to put together. Both totally stock.

Whatcha building?

Lol, I wreck em first, then I have to build em. Still keeping the old SX Viper running with over 16K miles on it.. My son wrecked my Attak a few years back so been parting that out. I go to West Yellowstone, Cooke City and Lava Mtn when I can so just rent 850 Skidoo 165x3 mtn sleds. Haven't tried an Alpha yet but do like it's twin the new Mtn Max. I liked the last M7 I rode. Other then that I try to take siblings and cousins kids riding when I can, so keep some air cooled machines running.
    Ring the Bell, Win a Prize . . . Ding!!! . . . . . . I smell good !!! . . . No you Don't !!!
    Get outta my head, VOICE . . . Get outta my head . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ding View Post
    Lol, I wreck em first, then I have to build em. Still keeping the old SX Viper running with over 16K miles on it.. My son wrecked my Attak a few years back so been parting that out. I go to West Yellowstone, Cooke City and Lava Mtn when I can so just rent 850 Skidoo 165x3 mtn sleds. Haven't tried an Alpha yet but do like it's twin the new Mtn Max. I liked the last M7 I rode. Other then that I try to take siblings and cousins kids riding when I can, so keep some air cooled machines running.
    We are all getting old, my brother!!!
    TRY KLOTZ !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12