Tuner skis for trailing arm sleds

Brdmh44

What tuner skis fit the trailing arm sleds?

My stock ski on my 2000 SXR broke behind the carbide and I'd like to use an OEM alternative.

Thanks!

any one off of the vectors, apex and rs ventures. i put the set from my 16 xtx onto my brothers 97 sx700 with no issues.

Just a word of caution for the carbide setup. I put tuner skis on my Venom (SMA-8JHDS-00-00) with Woody (are a Yamaha P/N) wearbar only and Stud Boy 4.5" carbide. The Woody wearbar was ok, but the Stud Boy carbides fit absolutely terrible, had to bend them and file off material to fit the ski (they are made for this PN ski). I'd stick to Yam part numbers if you can. They definitely helped darting over the stock skis, but didn't eliminate it (carbides inside, wear bars outside), I'd try the shim trick next. Some more photos here: https://totallyamaha.net/showthread...ld-Running-Log?p=727435&viewfull=1#post727435
bzzDZUK.jpg

Do not cheap out. Just get two sets of 6 inch. You want both bars to be the same height. Never use a wear bar, you just made the ski act mor like a single carbide ski.
If you use correct carbides, adjust your cable pressure to neutral or slightly biased toward the rear

Back